Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Rillie vs Williamson - Crocs practice

I'm up in Townsville doing some work with my boy John Rillie for the Members Only Workshop of the website. I bought a video camera on the weekend and this is my first effort, so be gentle with the criticism ... my fingers are crossed it actually works. Also, I shot it from the stands so wasn't able to use a tripod and after a while my arm got a bit tired.

Here's some footage from the end of Crocs training this afternoon. The team is divided in to pairs and they have to make 100 shots to finish the session. With one of the pairings being JR and Brad Williamson, you know the other teams were shooting for second place. Not surprisingly these two finished well before everyone else.

Brad is a renowned shooter and while he puts in a good performance, there was no way he could keep up with one of the best in the league. He may not have shown it yet this season but watch the video and you'll see why Rillie is still the "Real Deal".



1 comment:

tuxstereno said...

OMG!!! I hope Rillie drives a manual transmission car because you can't be that automatic ALL the time surely. Very nice cameo for B Rad too who is obviously enjoying learning off JR. His stroke appears nice and relaxed. very effective.