Monday, October 27, 2008

Quality or quantity?

Sometimes quantity IS quality ...

I just finished listening to the last episode of the OT from John Rillie and DJ Rod (I can't believe Andrew Gaze has never heard of the show) and it reminded me of something I've been meaning to comment on. At the start of the show, the "dodgy accent girl" mentions that JR is the self-proclaimed basketball blogger of the year. Now ... that's quite a statement considering the number of basketball bloggers around the place, but JR definitely has claim to the title. One thing you want from a blog is regular posts, so check out John Rillie's blog and look at the blog archive on the bottom left hand side of the page to see how many posts he gives you a month. October isn't quite over but he's already done 32 posts, September 32, August 30, July 31. Consistent and impressive stuff JR! I have work to do to try and keep up but relatively speaking I've only just started (almost two full months now).

While we're talking about John Rillie, my last post showed how I went in my NBA fantasy basketball draft (don't forget I had to pick last), where's yours JR??

(JR's blogging form is as impressive as his shooting form)


No comments: