Friday, October 31, 2008

How NOT to shoot free throws

I came across this post on Dime this morning. You know how you have dreams/nightmares about playing basketball (or other sports) and no matter what you can't do anything right? No, um ok ... maybe its just me then. I have them about basketball and golf. You're in a game and you just can't hit a shot ... not a lay-up, your jumper is literally coming out sideways, its horrible. The harder you try, the worse it gets. Chuck Hayes has had this in real life ... painful to watch. Chuck, give me a call, I'll fix that glitch.

Dime: Daily NBA News, NBA Trades, NBA Rumors, Basketball Videos, Sneakers

Chuck Hayes Worked On His Free Throw Shooting
By Andrew Katz

Thank goodness Chuck Hayes has spent some time in the offseason at the stripe. After being laughed at by Allen Iverson and the entirety of Denver last December when shooting a tech, Hayes seems to have worked out the kink in his form.


No comments: