Wednesday, December 10, 2008

The HORSE game continues

In a recent blog post, John Rillie returns serve to rookie/up-start Aaron Bruce in the HORSE challenge, click on the title below to read the story and see his latest shot. If you missed his matching of the original half-court shot, click here

With things slowing down at my other work, I might try and get myself in to this game!

JR, On Fire

H-O-R-S-E with Bruce

For those that do not know, Adelaide 36ers rookie guard has challenged me to a game of H-O-R-S-E via YouTube.

Bruce kicked off the challenge with a regulation half court shot. Nice one, but who really knows how many times it took him to make it. Well done young fella, golf clap for that effort.

I just so happened to match his shot in front of a few hundred kids. One take wonder I guess you could say.

So back to you Mr Bruce as this is my return of serve (below) to your rather weak half court shot. I like the big stage so I decided I would create mine in a game situation.

No comments: