Friday, December 19, 2008

Adam Ballinger - Shooter of the Month for November


Its a little later than I would've liked but here is our Shooter of the Month (for November). Click on the title below to read the full story and find out more about Adam Ballinger.

Adam Ballinger - Shooter of the Month for November

This may come as a surprise pick for those that know me and the type of players I like, but the Shooter of the Month for November goes to Adelaide’s Adam Ballinger. In 7 games he averaged 24 points shooting 51% from the field, including a red-hot 59% from downtown (16 of 27) and also averaged 8 boards.

I say it may come as a surprise pick because I love point guards, I love pure shooters and many would think of Ballinger as a strong rebounder and a banger inside. But, he has a very good shot for a bigman and when he’s doing the dirty work inside, he’s automatic from 15 or 18 feet, and don’t forget about his clip last month from downtown (above)!

No comments: