Thursday, September 3, 2009

Twitter ... I didn't want to, but


I've previously said I would avoid the Twitter fad but today I relented ...

Prompted by a post from John Rillie about his trip to Darwin to follow the Top End Challenge I decided to take the step and sign up. It seems that if you want to stay up to date with what's really happening, especially in the sporting world, Twitter is now a must have. The crew at Dime virtually fill half of their off-season smack with Twitter updates from players.

After "following" JR, I tagged a number of others in the basketball world (both NBL & NBA) to keep up to date with. So far I have:
  • Patty Mills
  • Kevin Garnett
  • Shaq
  • Stephen Curry
  • Steve Nash
  • Mark Cuban
  • Andrew Bogut
  • Big Joe
  • Joe Ingles
  • Shawn Marion
  • Troy Murphy
  • Luke Schenscher
  • Chris Webber
  • Kevin Durant
Speaking of Luke Schenscher, its great to see that he's just signed with the Perth Wildcats instead of heading to Europe. He had a great season and I'm looking forward to seeing him build on that this year.

I'm getting a new mobile within the next week so I'll now make sure I can get one that I can tweet from.

No comments: