Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Brisbane Bullets ... 1987

When I was on the Wollongong Hawk's YouTube page grabbing the link for the Hammer Drill, I noticed they had some Brisbane Bullets footage from WAY back in the day. It would be remiss of me not to share it as it truly is historical gold.

Key points from the footage:
  • I saw Glenn Palmer at the Gold Coast Blaze game on Friday night, I'm not really sure he's aged!
  • Darren "Spank" Perry ... ha ha ha, need I say more
  • A very young Brian Kerle!
  • "The Mushroom" working the Boondall crowd, which by the looks of it is pretty close to full. Kids, that's well over 10,000 fans and listen to them really getting in to it ... ahhhh, those were the days

3 comments:

ClintDogg said...

Brisbane Bullets TEN News Report (May-1999)
also on youtube.

Dodge Taylor said...

Thanks for the link, good report. Typical answers from both Simon and Brian.

Simon Kerle, fan or not?

ClintDogg said...

Yeah I liked him alot. Brian too.