Friday, September 11, 2009

Mark Worthington's blog

With it looking like John Rillie's NBL playing career has come to an end, stepping in to fill his shoes as the unofficial current blogging player is Mark Worthington from the Melbourne Tigers (formerly of the Dragons, formerly of the Kings).

I've mentioned in this blog a number of times, "Wortho" is one of my least favourite players. Being a part of the Brisbane Bullets, its my job to hate the Sydney Kings and Worthington was a big part of their team before they disappeared. Don't get me wrong, the guy can play, I know that and I respect his talent ... but it doesn't mean I have to like him (on-court). He even mentions it on the profile of his blog: "I'm a basketballer, many look at me as a villain, to my friends i'm just the guy who likes too hang with my mates, drink beers and get white line fever when i step on the basketball court. Im a gemini there are definately two sides to me. Love me or Hate me. It's okay, you're all welcome here"

He's started off strongly with his all-time top 5 for each team and hopefully his blogging frequency continues during the season. His second post was certainly open and honest about his previous two teams and the situation with them both. Click here to check out his blog.


2 comments:

nike air yeezy said...

When I saw your blog content, I have some reflections. But the time is short. So I only leave some words in your blog and still thank you for sharing.

Retro Jordan said...

Taking note of all your great weblog, I obtain it is of the unique topic and absolute inspiring ideas. Thank you for sharing your knowledge! Feel free to visit me back!