Thursday, November 13, 2008

No stars

Not a great day for watching the NBA. There are plenty of games being played but a number of stars are out injured and I've noticed some of the worst starting fives I've seen in a long time.

Here's the Pacers:

TJ Ford
Marquis Daniels
Nesterovic
Jeff Foster
B Rush

With no Danny Granger, Troy Murphy (both in my fantasy team) or Mike Dunleavy, other than TJ the rest are used to watching from the pine.

Here's the OKC Thunder:

Watson
Green
Petro
Mason
Collison

With young star Kevin Durant out, this certainly is a weak starting 5. I have Collison in my fantasy squad but he's off to a slow start this season so I'm not even playing him. Green and Watson are the only others with any fantasy value. Not surprisingly, the Thunder are down 20 points after the first quarter against the Magic!

No stars in these teams makes it UGLY ...


No comments: