Monday, November 24, 2008

Basketball humour

I was catching up on all the posts from Dime that I missed over the weekend. The crew have really stepped up their frequency and quality this season.

Some of the stuff on there is extremely funny, here are a few things I saw this morning:

When the Knicks came out to warm up and throw t-shirts into the crowd, a kid wearing a Gilbert Arenas jersey behind the Knicks bench dropped his tee. Malik Rose went down to pick it up, looked at the kid and his jersey, then threw it to someone else. Priceless

And for anyone who's seen the movie Team America, these posts in one of the comments section were gold!
  1. Kim Jong Il says:

    FIRST

  2. tealish says:

    ^I’m just glad you’re busy pursuing Internet glory rather than Nuclear Weaponry. I’ll happily concede ‘first’ to you!

No comments: