Friday, January 2, 2009

Chris Mullin

I mentioned in this post last month that if you want to improve your basketball shooting other than just spending time on the court practicing, you should also watch great shooters in action and study their form.

If you're left-handed one of the best you can watch and learn from is Chris Mullin. Many years before he was the GM of the struggling Golden State Warriors, he was their leading scorer and go-to-guy. His shot is so natural, so effortless and he was rewarded with a spot on THE Dream Team (1992).


1 comment:

Reno said...

Forget performing a rain dance when there is drought. Skully Skull could make it rain.

Funny, as a lefty, I never took enough notice of Mully in his prime. The vestitules of time tell me that I should have and my stroke would have been alot better.

Tux.