Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Chat with John Rillie and some Corey Williams action

After trying for 3 or 4 days to upload the footage I got from the Crocs vs Blaze NBL game on Jan 4, we officially discovered this week that there were some technical issues with our router/modem here in the office. I nearly pulled my hair out last week trying to figure out why it was taking so long and then still not uploading.

Anyway, all is sorted now and here is my quick chat with John Rillie after the game:



Here is a minute or two of footage from the game, Corey Williams showing he can do what he wants when he wants against the Blaze "defence":

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

excellent work but no question about DJRod???

:)

Dodge Taylor said...

Thanks DJ Rod, now that you've finally posted a comment on my blog, I'll make sure you get a mention next time! (kidding)

Great work with the podcasts, keep up the good work.

Go Crocs!