Saturday, April 3, 2010

Countdown to High Stakes Hoops

Its Saturday night and not long to go before the Footlocker Elite Classic - High Stakes Hoops which begins on Tuesday.

I booked my flights last week and I arrive in Adelaide early on Monday morning and fly back the following Monday night. My role for the week is basically Jeff Van Groningen's right hand man ... what exactly that involves is really anyone's guess right now! Basically, I'll be helping Jeff take care of business and no doubt doing a lot of the running around and organising that he won't have time for.

I'll take the video camera down with me and try to do a few player interviews and give a behind the scenes look at the tournament and everything that's going on. I'll do my best to regularly blog about what's happening and you can follow me on Twitter here.

I cannot wait!!


No comments: