Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Ron Artest & Corey Williams

Having seen a bit of NBA coverage lately on One HD (I love you!), I noticed something interesting when seeing highlights of the Houston Rockets. Is it just me or is Ron Artest looking more and more like Corey "Homicide" Williams every day??

The two have had their battles on the NY playgrounds in the summer so I'm guessing they're not best of friends ... but watching footage of Crazy Ron lately, on-court he reminds me of Homicide. Whether its Artest and his new haircuts, they've both spent many hours in the weights room so their builds are fairly similar, the way they move and handle the ball on court or just their general swagger, I think there are definite similarities.

Often people who are so similar tend to clash ... could I be on to something? I think JR or DJ Rod would be the best people to ask. Well guys, leave me a comment and let me know what you think?


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

@chomicide has Tweeted and called Ron Ron out for stealing his style.

:)

Dodge Taylor said...

Ha ha ha, thanks for the info. I'm avoiding the twitter fad but I'm glad to see I was on to something!

Good work DJ Rod