Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Houston vs New Orleans

I was looking forward to the NBA game on OneHD today between the Rockets and the Hornets and it certainly didn't disappoint.

From my point of view it had just about everything you could hope to see:
  • A back and forth, close game
  • Chris Paul triple double
  • Great shooting from both teams
  • An offensive explosion from David West
  • Great shooting from both Aaron Brooks (pictured below) and Shane Battier for the Rockets (both had 5 triples)
  • A nice 12 minute cameo from David Andersen off the bench (6 points, 4 boards)
The only thing missing today was Rockets rookie Chase Budinger who I think could be a handy player for the team in the near future. With Scola, Brooks, Landry and co there is a lot to like for the Houston Rockets, even without their superstars in Yao Ming and Tracy McGrady.

Despite 44 points from David West, the Houston Rockets won the game 108 - 100 behind 27 from Aaron Brooks, 20 from Battier and 18 from Landry off the bench.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Woh I like your content , bookmarked ! . texashoustoncriminallawyer

George said...

Helpful info. Lucky me I found your website accidentally, and I am shocked why this accident didn’t came about in advance! I bookmarked it. cashhouston