Monday, April 20, 2009

NBA Playoffs and draft news

I was going to blog about the opening round of the NBA Playoffs, but John Rillie has beaten me to it. Click here to find out who is playing who and JR's picks for each series.

In NBA draft news that will surprise no one, future Aussie superstar Patrick Mills has declared for the draft. Hopefully he goes high in the first round and is picked up by a team that will give him plenty of minutes. Click on the title below to read the full story.

NBL > News

Australia’s Olympic Games standout Patrick Mills has decided to nominate for this year’s NBA draft.

The 20-year-old point guard has just completed his sophomore year at St Mary’s college in California, and now has the toughest basketball competition in the world in his sights.

“I’ve come to decide that I want to chase my dream and really push myself and challenge myself at the next level,” Mills said on Friday.


No comments: