Saturday, March 21, 2009

Basketball junkie

If you're a professional basketballer and your season is just finished, what do you do? Well, if you're hoops-junkie John Rillie, you pack up the family and head to the US in time for March Madness! To keep up to date with his travels and college basketball diaries, stay tuned to his blog.

He's landed in Phoenix but there is no word yet if John will be catching up with our boy Steve Nash to take him on in person with some of the basketball shooting challenges he's laid down.

Click on the title below to read the full story of his arrival in the US and also to see a ridiculous dunk from one of his boys at Gonzaga.

JR, On Fire

My family and I have finally made it to Phoenix, AZ (we used all the above mentioned modes of transport) and I just had to strap on one (toothpicks in eyes) as the NCAA Tourney was just getting interesting as I nestled into my new couch of the next couple of weeks.

I am rather delirious right now so I will make it short in fear of saying something stupid.

My toughest decision of the day was deciding which game to watch. A barn burner in the tourney, VCU/UCLA or a ripper in the NBA. The Cleveland Cavs and the young Portland Trailblazers.

I love these types of decisions and I cannot wait to wake up in the morning refreshed ready to do it all again.


No comments: